Fully Traceable INCONEL Fasteners
INCONEL alloys are a family of austenitic nickel-chromium-based superalloys, often used in high temperature applications, such as the Aerospace and Gas Turbine industries. Here at Bolt King we have many years of experience working with INCONEL, producing both precision turned and hot forged INCONEL fasteners. We source material exclusively from EU sources to guarantee customer confidence. We are able to offer very short lead times on both Hot Forged and CNC machined INCONEL bolts and nuts, and would welcome our customers to visit and watch their products being forged in-house, in the UK.
Hot Forged Inconel 625 Hex Bolts (M30)
SCOPE OF MANUFACTURE.
Our newly expanded hot forging capabilities means that we are now delighted to be able to offer:
- Hot Forged INCONEL Bolts & Nuts; up to M36 / 1-1/2” Dia, up to 1100mm lg
- CNC Machined INCONEL Bolts & Nuts; up to M100 / 4” Dia, up to 1500mm lg
INCONEL alloys were developed in the 1940s by Wiggin Alloys, which was later acquired by Special Metals Corp. INCONEL Fasteners are well suited to service in extreme environments. Advantages include:
- Heat Resistance INCONEL retains its strength over a wide spectrum of temperatures, making it suitable for applications where steel would succumb to creep.
- Corrosion Resistance The high nickel content of INCONEL alloys means that they have excellent corrosion resistance, even in extreme environments.
- High Strength INCONEL is able to achieve very good mechanical testing results, through the use of bespoke heat treatment regimes, including age hardening and precipitation strengthening. If you would like further information or data-sheets, please do not hesitate to contact us.
BESPOKE QUALITY PLANS FOR ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE.
With over 100 years of experience amongst our principles, Bolt King is adept at formulating bespoke quality plans according to our customer’s requirements. Please call us to discuss your traceability requirements on your INCONEL bolting.